WHAT WE DO WHEN YOU CHOOSE US TO REPRESENT YOU IN THE SALE OF YOUR HOME OR OTHER PROPERTY
The sale of a home or other property is a very complex undertaking
requiring extensive knowledge of real estate, State and Federal laws,
negotiation and other related areas, a knowledge of property values
in the area and the coordination of many different people.
(Click on this "The Home Selling Process" link for a diagram
of all the people and tasks involved).
OUTLINE OF HOW WE ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR NEXT REAL ESTATE SALE:
1. Advice on "Preparing Your Home For Sale"
2. A "Pricing Consultation" to establish your price
3. A "Marketing Consultation" on how we will market your property
4. "Negotiation the the Purchase Contract" with buyers and their agents
5. "Supervision the Your Escrow" once an offer is accepted
6. "Coordination of Disclosures and Inspections" on the property
7. "Negotiate of Repair Requests" with the buyer and their agent
8. "Supervision the Closing Process" and "Final Walk Through"
9. "After Sale Service" for any needs after close of escrow
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
A FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES
IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
TO SEE WHAT OUR PAST AND CURRENT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT
CLICK ON THIS "Testimonials" TAB